Sunday 19 May 2013

Outandaboutfit 4

Hi all - well this has been one busy weekend! Yesterday Commenced with a Casting and Ended with Eurovision (see what I did there?) Anyway, in my last post I promised you all something special and I'm sure you've all been holding your breath since then so I'll put you out of your misery and enlighten you.

Crop top and leather skirt Eurovision

Crop top and leather skirt Eurovision

The legend that is Marks&Spencer are currently looking for a new French-dwelling muse for next season's collection and were holding an open casting session on Friday and Saturday. Being a Brit, I have an ingrained fondness for the brand. On top of that, dear old M&S has been making a real effort in recent years to keep up with the times, and the clothes they sell are looking more and more on trend, and less and less like something your (albeit very stylish) grandmother might wear. Take this skirt for example, it's straight off the Burberry runway!

Crop top and leather skirt Eurovision
Top - Asos
Skirt - Modatoi
Shoes - Marks&Spencer (woot!)
Necklaces and Ring - H&M
Earrings - Primark

 Anyway, joy of a roommate and I thought the chance to be the face of M&S was too great, and too hilarious to pass up, so bright and early Saturday morning, we toddled on down to the So Ouest shopping centre in Levallois. First of all we had to fill in a questionnaire about our style before being handed over to a couple of stylish ladies who looked us up and down before thrusting outfits at us. I must say, mine was not at all what I would have chosen, but lovely all the same! Then we had our make-up and hair done before going to have a wee pout in front of a professional photographer. 


Crop top and leather skirt Eurovision gold jewellery

Crop top and leather skirt Eurovision

The photos will now be put up on Facebook and whoever gets the most "likes" wins! Simple as that. I'll post the link as soon as they're up and let you all see for yourselves!

In other news, this was the outfit I wore to go to a Eurovision Party near the Hotel des Invalides. I got my belly out and great fun was had by all (well done Denmark). Am currently working on this week's post so keep your eyes peeled for that and, in the meantime, enjoy what's left of the weekend! 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave a comment - you'll make my day!