Monday 13 May 2013

Outandaboutfit 3

Hello everyone, hope your Mondays were as un-terrible as possible. Currently working on this week's post which should be up tomorrow night, but in the meantime I'm bringing you another Outandaboutfit (a long-neglected feature!) I call this look "Hoboboudica" (that's the Queen of the Iceni tribe if she was a tramp). 



Earrings - My Ma's
Necklace - Asos

Dress worn as skirt - Topshop
Top worn as top - H+M
Boots - My Ma's
Bracelet - Asos



This particular outfit was worn to go watch "Iron Man 3" at the cinema last week. The cinema is one of my favourite ways to spend time (and money) so I was happy just to be there, but the fact that the film was a tremendous romp with Robert Downey Jr. made it so much better. Any thoughts on the film? Or the man? If so - leave a comment! (WHO'S clutching at straws?!)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave a comment - you'll make my day!