Thursday 18 April 2013

Weekly Wardrobe 6

After this weekend's flower-fest, I decided it might be fun to carry it on in my working wardrobe so I threw caution to the wind and donned this lovely little number. Needless to say, at work I looked like a parrot on speed next to so many chic blackbirds (tenuous simile anyone?) and my groundbreaking decision to bear some arm seemed to baffle some and worry others.

Paris Spring Work Wardrobe floral top and chinos
Top - New Look

Paris Spring Work Wardrobe floral top and statement necklace
Necklace - H+M


Paris Spring Work Wardrobe floral top and chinos

Paris Spring Work Wardrobe green suede pumps
Shoes - H+M

Paris Spring Work Wardrobe floral top and chinos
Trousers - H+M

"Si les anglaises deviennent sexy...ou va-t-on?" exclaimed one French female colleague upon catching sight of the nifty little cut-out in the back of my top. This, for all of you who don't speak French, means "If English girls are becoming sexy... what are we (by which I assume she means French girls) going to do?" Well ladies, how about you all take a trip to the UK? Pretty sure you're still considered sexy as hell over there.

Have a lovely Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave a comment - you'll make my day!