Tuesday 5 March 2013

Weekly Wardrobe 3

Happy Tuesday all,  Monday is behind us which means the week already looks infinitely less dreadful! To make matters better: the sun came out today! Spring has officially sprung in Paris (although I have been warned not to get too used to it, as another 5 days of solid rain are reportedly on the horizon...huzzah...) Anyway, in celebration of the spring-like nature of today I decided to wear my new favourite purchase. Cue gorgeous mint-green circle skirt from Marina Retro. I love circle skirts - there's nothing quite so guaranteed to make you feel like a princess as you twirl around corners and the mint green keeps it up to date with pastel colours being very in for Spring-Summer 2013.





Top - H&M
Skirt - Marina Retro
Necklace - H&M
Belt - Vintage, belonged to my Ma


Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave a comment - you'll make my day!