Friday 22 February 2013

Weekly Wardrobe 1

So, I've decided to add a new feature - you lucky people! Alongside the shoots done around the city, I am going to start doing a post a week about an outfit worn to work (dressing up...in Paris, innit?) in which I feel good, because - as far as I'm concerned - that's what clothes are for: making you feel good. Anyway, it will normally be one, but I'm going to do three this week- just to get us started! Enjoy!

Jumper - H+M,
 Skirt - Roland Mouret, bought on Ebay,
Boots - Hobbs,
Necklace - New Look
This outfit made me feel wonderfully chic and French... and one hair-bleaching away from looking like Andy Warhol!

Jacket - H+M

Shirt - New Look
Trousers - H+M

Boots - Marks and Spencers

Earrings - Turkish Shop in Edinburgh Grassmarket
Torque - Asos

                                                                       Tuesday's outfit.


Shirt - My Dad's

Rings from left to right - Present, Accessorize, Alchemia, Etsy

Pumps - New Look

Jeans - New Look

Friday at work is normally an unspoken "casual dress" day, a trend against which I bitterly fight every week, wearing a pencil skirt just to spite this - quite frankly - lazy concept! This week, however, I caved and decided that simple could also be good, and you can't really beat the jeans and white shirt combination. Also, wearing flat shoes helped my Friday-spring-in-the-step bounciness no end!


Happy Friday all! Hope you have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave a comment - you'll make my day!